This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
We may need to update this Policy at any time and without notice and where we do this we will notify you by including pop up boxes on the website and/or emailing our customers. This Policy was last updated on 17 July 2020.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us and periodically review your account settings on our website.
We collect the following data information from an individual directly:
- Identity Data includes first name and last name. It also includes your gender, if you choose to provide it to us.
- Contact Data means the data we use to contact you including your billing address (if you purchase a product through PayPal), delivery address, email address and telephone number
- Financial Data means the payment method and card association used to process your payments for your orders. We do not store or process your card details ourselves, they are processed and stored via one of our contracted third party service providers. We encrypt your payment card details in your browser and securely transfer this data to our relevant third party payment provider to process a payment
We may have to cancel a product or service you have with us if you fail to provide sufficient personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract (eg delivery address) however we will notify you if this is the case.
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you: –
- Register on line or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via e-mail
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
We have access to similar data on partner’s websites (Not on the Hight Street, Made in Yorkshire & Etsy), however we are restricted by agreements in the use data from those Websites. The data is held by them.
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources: –
- Paypal or other payment site
- Automated technologies or interactions??
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances: –
- Process your order
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligations.
If you agree, we will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- None at present
When we process your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
The website system uses all reasonable security measures for protecting from cyber attacks.
We will keep your name, address, e-mail address & telephone number for no greater than 6 years. Your data will be deleted before this period expires.
We would to send you information about products, services and exhibitions of ours that we think you may be interested, as well as those of partners.
- Currently, no partners
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you with marketing information. If you no longer wish to be contacted with our marketing information, please contact us at email@example.com.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under UK data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
You have the right to:
Request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
Request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
Request that we restrict the processing of your data, under certain conditions.
Object to us processing your personal data, under certain circumstances.
Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our e-mail address below: –
Or write to us: –
Wendy Carlton, 10 Ashfurlong Park, Dore, Sheffield, S17 3LD.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES
HOW TO CONTACT US
Postal address: 10 Ashfurlong Park, Dore, Sheffield, S17 3LD
You can also contact us through our customer contact page.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (https://ico.org.uk).
Details of how to do this are in https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/raising-concerns/
We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.